In recent years the Lord has opened the doors for PFC to take our resources abroad to further equip foreign nationals in developing prison ministries. Facilitating this expansion, we have partnered with Foreign Nationals in Russia, Kenya, Burundi, Rwanda, Congo and India. We continue to be amazed as God leads and continues to go before us as we visit these and other regions around the world.
The leadership of PFC has a broad vision and the Lord is growing the ministry every day. In 2011, we are exploring the possibility of expanding into the Central American country of Honduras.
Are you ready for a short term missions trip? Answer these 5 questions to help you decide!
- Are you looking for purpose in your spiritual life?
- Would you like to lead someone to Jesus?
- Do you want to add a deeper satisfaction to your life as a Christian?
- Are you ready to appreciate the blessings in your life and share them with others?
- Do you want to become a more compassionate and caring Christian?
If you answered “YES” to these 5 questions, then you are certainly ready to go!
If you live outside the United States of America and would like to become a PFC Foreign Missionary, please CLICK HERE.