Bible Study Correspondence School
This is a rapidly expanding ministry area for Prisoners for Christ. Student enrollment has increased from less than 30 students in the beginning to almost 2000 currently. Our student body represents institutions from every state in the country. Our curriculum consists of 114 lessons comprising 11 units of study.
Many inmates make life-changing decisions as a result of studying God’s Word with us. Our courses impact and bless the lives of both our students and our Bible Study Graders, who come from many local area churches. BCS graders, who are lay-people trained for this ministry, play a vital role in the spiritual growth of these inmates.
Grading requires only a minimal amount of time and a willingness to serve. The necessary training is provided through PFC-University, which is held twice a year. The number of graders needed increases with the number of students enrolling.
The current list of lessons consists of:
- Basic Beliefs (6 lessons)
- Parables of Jesus (15 lessons)
- Study on Prayer (6 lessons)
- Sharing Your Faith (5 lessons)
- Men of the Bible (16 lessons)
- I Corinthians (16 lessons)
- II Corinthians (13 lessons)
- Galatians (6 lessons)
- Ephesians (7 lessons)
- James (6 lessons)
- I, II, III John (6 lessons)
- The Advanced Curriculum is being expanded on a continual basis
If you would like us to send our first Bible Study Lesson to an inmate on your behalf, please submit this form: