Connecting God’s People to God’s Work - Click here to Donate Now!
There are thousands of broken and hurting people in our country, many of whom end up in our prisons. You may have asked yourself how one person can make a difference in their lives. By giving to support the ministries of Prisoners for Christ, you most definately can!
We have demonstrated many times over that our programs have successfully proven to be effective at making a difference in the lives of inmates and their families. Here at Prisoners for Christ we believe there is redemptive value in every human being because God tells us in His Word that every life is valuable. We believe that no one is beyond the grip of God’s grace, and people can be restored to productive members of our community.
When you consider that the majority of inmates will be released back into society, it makes sense to do all we can to help them become responsible, law-abiding individuals. Statistics prove that inmates who have embraced a faith and obedience to God are far less likely to re-offend and return to prison than those who haven’t.
All of our financial support comes from local churches and individuals just like you who provide the means to carry out our programs. Our donors are the lifeblood that keep our ministry doors open. You can make an eternal impact on prisoners, their families and our community by offering your support in this area. Reap the benefits of the many blessings of obedience to biblical stewardship! The Bible says, “Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.” So we know that when donors give, a part of their hearts go with the gift!
There are a number of ways you can accomplish this partnership with us:
- You can make a donation online through this website.
- You can join others as a member of the Chain Gang, our monthly partner program. Options are available for sending in a monthly check, setting up a monthly credit card withdrawal, or setting up an automatic check EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) withdrawal.
- Matched giving opportunities offered by many employers can more than double your giving to PFC.
- You can donate stocks, cars, or property.
- You can include PFC in your will.
- Your church can designate us as a ministry they would like to support with their Missions Fund.
Prisoners for Christ Outreach Ministries is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization.
All donations are tax deductible. A Donation Receipt will be provided promptly reflecting your contribution. We appreciate your support.
God prospers us, not to raise our standard of living, but to raise our standard of giving. (Randy Alcorn)
If you would like to designate your giving to a particular PFC Missionary or program, please click here.