Resources for Inmates
Prisoners for Christ has numerous resources available for inmates. Some are taken into the institutions by our volunteers, some are distributed through the Chaplain’s office, and some can be requested directly by the inmate.
Please click on the links in the list below to download samples.
- Bible Study Correspondence School – Structured studies of the scriptures
- Yard Out – National Inmate Newspaper
- What’s Next – Brochure For the New Believer
- Behind Bars With Jesus – Brochure For The More Mature Believer
- Inmate Calendar – Calendar, quick scripture reference, and address book all-in-one
- Offender Resource Packet
- Emergency Services For Seattle Men
- Emergency Services For Seattle Women
- Emergency Services In South King County
- Emergency Services In East and North King County
- Emergency Shelters
- Transitional Housing
- Seattle Health Services
- Resource Packet For Sex Offenders
How To Order
We can send one of each of the brochures to an inmate by completing the following order form. All information must be complete. The only requirement is that the inmate must have been present at the institution for at least four weeks.
To make a donation to off-set the cost of sending these materials to your loved one, please Click Here.
“He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.” Revelation 3:5 (NASV)