Get Involved – Volunteer With PFC!
Prisoners for Christ has many volunteer opportunities available, and we will work with you to find the best possible placement to match your unique talents, gifts, and availability. Regardless of how much or how little time you can dedicate to reaching the lost and hurting behind bars, you’ve come to the right place. There are many ways you can serve … in the institutions, from our office, or from your own home including …
- Conducting Bible Studies/Worship Services in detention centers/jail/prisons
- Providing Outreach Concerts/Theatrical Performances for inmates
- Corresponding with an inmate as a Pen Pal
- Grading lessons for our Bible Study Correspondence School
- Interceding for the ministry as a member of our Prayer Team
- Driving to the institutions with our Van Transportation Ministry
- Serving on our Bulk Mail Team or assisting with Office projects
The first step in getting involved is praying to seek direction for which area of ministry God is calling you. The next step is completing the PFC Volunteer Application. Once received, our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you to discuss your placement options.
Our Commitment to You!
We want to ensure your success as a volunteer, help promote your spiritual growth, and equip you with the necessary skills for effective ministry. One of the ways we do this is through the training we provide twice each year called PFC-University. In addition to the required basic courses for new volunteers, we offer many elective courses for those who desire to continue their education and increase their effectiveness as a volunteer.
For more detailed information on PFC training courses, please CLICK HERE.
Each quarter we publish an electronic newsletter for PFC volunteers. To download past editions, please click the links below:
PFC Volunteer E-News