PFC Area Representative
An Area Representative is someone who has a heart for Prison Ministry and desires to share in the vision using the resources of PFC to start a franchise in their area of the country. We would love to start multiple franchise locations all across the United States.
Generally, an Area Rep is responsible for the following aspects of the ministry:
1. Train and equip any new volunteers that the Lord sends your way.
2. Train and oversee and manage the Group Leaders for PFC in each outreach at each institution.
3. Grow the prison ministry vision amongst the churches in your geographic area.
4. Expand the prison ministry to other state prisons, county jails and juvenile institutions.
What is the Process?
- Must have been a believer for at least 5 years.
- Must have at least 3 years prison ministry experience.
- Must be a member of a local church body for at least 2 years.
Phase 1: Begin by writing us a letter of introduction answering the following questions:
- Why do you want to become involved with Prisoners for Christ?
- Why do you want to become an Area Representative for PFC?
- Are you currently serving in prison ministry now? If yes, what type of prison ministry and for how long?
- Are you a member of a local church?
- For how long?
- What is your senior pastors name, phone number and e-mail address?
- Please send you church’s Statement of Faith.
- If applicable, list your church’s website.
- How long have you been a believer in Christ?
- How did you come to believe in Christ? (Write a short testimony)
- Please explain your current family situation.
- Tell us about the prisons in your city, region, state or country.
- Tell us what type of prison ministry you are doing: i.e.- church services, Bible studies, visitations or other.
- Please include a picture of you and your family.
- Have you ever served time as an inmate? If yes, please list your crime(s).
- Initial application
- Phone interview with the ministry President
- Phase 3 application
- Pastor’s letter of referral
- Reference checks